BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Click here for Myspace Layouts

Saturday 4 June 2011

About myself

Hello...

           My name is Noor Afizah binti Muhamad. My friend call me Fiza because it is very easy. I am from Tampoi, Johor Bahru. I was born on 21 January 1992 at Hospital Batu Pahat. My primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Kenanga and my secondary school is Sekolah Menangah Kebangsaan Sri Rahmat. Now, I am studying at UiTM Segamat. At here, I studied in Diploma in Information Management.


           I have three siblings. I have two brothers and I only girl in my family. My first brother works as a maintenance. He was born on 25 November 1988 and now he was 23 years old. His name is Muhamad Afiq bin Muhamad. My second brother, Muhamad Afizi bin Muhamad was born 28 January 1990 and now he was 21 years old. He works as a car repairer at Proton in Pasir Gudang, Johor. He loves play football or futsal. 

           My father's name is Muhamad bin Harun. My father worked as a maintenance at Pasir Gudang, Johor. But now, he was pension. He was born on 25 January 1954 and now he was 57 years old. He is the third from ten siblings. My mother's name is Salehah binti Limat. She work as a chief clerk at the Civil Defense Department. She was born on 1 December 1955 and she was the seven from eight siblings.


           Lastly, I want to say I loves my family very much.. Without them I feel empty..

0 comments: