BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Click here for Myspace Layouts

Sunday 21 August 2011

10 Facts about me

1. I'm a sensitive person
I'm said I sensitive because I can't people angry with me. If have someone angry or make me touching, I will take a long time to close with them again like before this. I don't know why I'm very sensitive. One day my father was angry to me and I'm not ate for the whole day and after my father knows that I not ate for the whole day, he sent some foods into my room and he coax me so that I ate the food.

2. I'm a hot temper person
I very easy to angry even the simple things. For example, when I find something but I can't find it, I will angry. The worst thing when I angry is I will vector items that available in front or around me. I was angry with my friend because she lied me and at that time I hold my hand phone, without think carefully I directly through out my hand phone.

3. I loves cat
I really like cats and I can't see cats. If I see cats I will call it, I will stroke that cat and I will play with it. I've one cat at home. I love my cat very much. Every time I come back to my home, I will stroke my cat and I will play with it. Not only that, I also will bathe my cat and give my cats eat.

4. I don't like cockroach
I very hate cockroach. If I see the cockroach, I will kill it with used broom or ridsect. If I used ridsect to kill the cockroach, until half of ridsect I used to kill cockroach. Once a day, when I want to sleep the cockroach walk on my leg and screaming. Without wasting time I directly kill the cockroach. Because of the cockroach, I didn't sleep for one night.      

5. I don't like kids
I don't like kids who age 3 years above. If the kids below 3 years I can accept it but if the kids above 3 years, I automatically don't like them. This is because, I already set on my mind that kids who age 3 years very naughty and so difficult to control them. Based on my experience, my cousin who age around 3 to 4 years hits my head during I was watching the television. I very angry at the time but I can't do anything because her parents was here. Until now I don't like her.

6. I'm easy to sulk
I don"t know why I"m easy to sulk. If have someone  angry or speak loud towards me, I automatically will sulk. Especially my mother and my brother. Once a day, my brother angry and speak loudly towards me and I sulk with him for two days. My brother know I sulk with him and he try to coax me but I ignore it. When I ignore, he try to coax me with buy the KFC because he know I very like KFC and we eat the KFC together.

7. I love playing badminton
I'm very love to play badminton. If I have a free time, I will play badminton. At home I will play badminton with my father and my brother every weekend. At UiTM, I will play badminton with my friends and my roommates. When my friends and I have a free time we will be playing badminton together at court badminton.

8. I love to read novels
Besides playing badminton, I  also loves reading malay novels. Usually, I reading novels before I going to sleep. My friends and I shared with same hobby and we basically will change the novels after finished read the novels. I start reading novels during I form 3 and the first novels that I read is Ombak Rindu.
       
9. I love purple color
My favorite color is purple. Almost my things were color purple. I can't see color purple and I will be excited. For me, color purple very beautiful and an unique color. 

10. I easy to cry
I easy to cry if I heard a sad story. If I watch a sad movie or drama I will be cry, I don't know why. When my brothers or my friends saw me crying they laugh of me. Even I reading sad story I also will cry.



      

0 comments: