BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Click here for Myspace Layouts

Sunday 21 August 2011

Childhood Memory of Ramadhan

I started fasting when I was 5 years old but that time my fasting is nor full.
I still remembered when I was 7 years old, my brothers and me was planned not fasting that day because that morning we not "bersahur". My parents not have at home because they go to work. At home only have My brothers and me.
My first brother gave his suggestion to cook burger and my second brother and I agree with his suggestion. After that, we cook the burger and we ate it together. We very happy that time without thought the bad effect what have we did. We thought, what we did not reach the ears of our parents but we were wrong. My parents knows we lied them that we pretend fasting but actually not.
My parents know we lied them because we didn't not washed the skillet after we cooked the burger. As usually, after my mother back from her office, she will cook. When she enter into the kitchen, she was shocked because she saw the skillet at the stoves. This is because that morning my mother did not cooked because she wake up late. Then my mother opened the refrigerator and saw the burger was already half. And from there my mother know we did not fasting and my mother told my father what had already happened.
When the break fast time, my parents pretended that they didn't know what we already did in the morning. After pray, my father called we and asked us what my mother told him was truth or not. At time, we very afraid because my parents already know that we did not fasting. When I looked y father's face, he very angry and we finally admit that we didn't fasting. After my father listened, he hit us because we lied them. My father dislike people lied him. Then, after the incident, we never did it again.


 

0 comments: