BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Click here for Myspace Layouts

Sunday 21 August 2011

Preparation of Hari Raya

Every year, we will celebrate Hari Raya and before we celebrate Hari Raya, we will do some preparation for Hari Raya.
My family also do some preparation for celebrate Hari Raya. Basically, my family will buy a new clothes and some goods to make a "kuih raya".
Firstly, my family will buy a new clothes for Hari Raya. Usually, my mother will decide what the theme color for the clothes. For my brothers and my father, their clothes will sent to someone to sewing their clothes. My father do not my mother sewing his clothes, I don't know why but it is what my mother told to me. My mother's clothes and me, usually my mother who will sewing our clothes. This is because it will save our money.
Besides that, my mother also do some "kuiih raya" for preparation of Hari Raya. My mother dislike to buy "kuih raya" because she said the "kuih raya" very expensive and the taste not necessarily good. When my mother want to make "kuih raya" I will help her what I can. Every year my mother will make any types of "kuih raya" such as conflex, chocolate chip, pineapples tart and peanut biscuit.
And then "malam raya", my family will busy with make "ketupat". I like to make "ketupat". If I does't have worked to do I will help them to make the "ketupat".







  


0 comments: