BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Click here for Myspace Layouts

Sunday 21 August 2011

One Day in UiTM

I was arrived at UiTM around 11.00am and when I on the way enter into the UiTM, the MPP gave me a paper that write the name of college where I will stay for 5 semester. Agter I got a paper, the MPP asked me to register the college and take the key. After I finished register my college I brought my all things into my room. When I go to my rom, my roommate already in my room. She same batch with me but we are different course. After I put my things in my room, my parents and I go to Cafe Ila to take lunch and then we go to "Pusat Islam" or PI to pray. After that, I return back to my room and the MPP make the announcement so that a new students to gathered under the college. Before I come down, my parents told me that they should back to home because tomorrow they need to work.
The MPP asked us as a new students to gathered under the college and go to PI and pray together. After pray, we need to go Dewan Sri Temenggong (DST) for listening the talk. The talk started from 5pm until 6.30pm and the talk was finished we need to go dining to eat. The MPP gave us 5 minutes to finished our foods. After finished eaten, we need to do PI to pray.We were stayed at PI until 9pm and then we have to go DST again to listen talk again. The second talk finished around 11.30pm and we can go back but before we go back, we need to take supper, then can go back to sleep. That's my routines during the orientation.



 

0 comments: