BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Click here for Myspace Layouts

Sunday 21 August 2011

My Bestfriend

I got one best friend and I already know her since we still in form 1. Her name is Zarina binti Abas. She is very intelligence person and now she study at UTM. She is a good friend because she always help me when I need her help. She never angry or whatever when I ask her help. She will help me as she can help.
I very comfortable during I and her because she always make me laugh, happy and smile along time with her.
We always do work together, whatever we always together. Until my other friends call us like a twins that can't separate it.
But were we in Form 4, we are not a same class anymore. This is because her result for PMR better than me and she got a first class while I got a second class. We still can see, still can rest together and so on because our class just side by side.
Even now we rarely see but we still contact each others. We contact through facebook, call or messages. She will call me two days once or I will call her.
I very proud I got a best friend like her. I already look her like my sister.
     

0 comments: