BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Click here for Myspace Layouts

Sunday 21 August 2011

A Ghost Story

It was happened when I'm on mid semester break.
One day, my father told me that he have to go out because he had something to do. And I'm alone at home that time. After my father go out, I did anything such as cooking, washing clothes, and watching television. After I finished my worked that I did before I do my assignment. After I tired to do the assignment I was slept for a while I waiting "Azan Zohor" and I set alarm o'clock but I didn't heard the alarm.
All of sudden, I felt like someone clapped my hand and I was shocked. Then, I looked around but no one there and I just ignore it and slept again. A few minutes ago, I heard someone said to me "wake up and go to pray" and I was shocked for the second times. I directly wake up and go to pray.
Then, I told my mother what already happened to me and she advised me so that I do not sleep before pray. After the incident, I never sleep before I pray first.  

0 comments: